Dr. Ming Wang, Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude), Ph.D. (laser physics) is the founding director of the world-famous Wang Vision Institute and has performed over 55,000 procedures, including over 4,000 doctors. He performs the following procedures:
- 3D SMILE and 3D LASIK (18+)
- 3D Implantable Contact Lens (21+)
- 3D Forever Young Lens (45+)
- 3D laser cataract surgery (60+).
Dr. Wang was one of the first eye surgeons in the United States to perform bladeless all-laser LASIK, and SMILE (small incision lenticular extraction). To this day, his LASIK and SMILE procedures have exceptionally high rates of success. His world-renowned reputation led to him being selected as a LASIK surgeon for ABC’s national hit-show, Extreme Makeover and his patients include music stars such as Dolly Parton, Charlie Daniels, Kenny Chesney, Naomi Judd, Nicole Kidman, Amy Grant, and a “Dancing with the Stars” winner, Julianne Hough.
Dr. Wang was trained in 3 of the top four eye institutes in the U.S.:
- Medical School: Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude):
- Ophthalmology residency: Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Corneal fellowship: Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Miami, FL.
- Corneal Topography in the Wavefront Era
- Irregular Astigmatism - Diagnosis and Treatment
- Corneal Dystrophy and Degeneration - a Molecular Genetic Approach
- Keratoconus and Keratoectasia - Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- LASIK Vision Correction
- Corneal Topography in the Wavefront Era - 2nd edition
- Atlas and Clinical Guide for Corneal Topography
- Refractive Lens Exchange - a Surgical Treatment for Presbyopia
- Surgical Treatment for Presbyopia - the 5th Wave
- Grow Your Eye Care Practice: High-Yield Pearls from the Marketing Experts